Comprehensive rehabilitation services
At our Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Clinic, we offer comprehensive consultation and outpatient rehabilitation services for children and adolescents ages 0–21.
What is pediatric rehabilitation?
Pediatric rehabilitation physicians specialize in functional ability, offering medications, therapies, and programs to restore skills and mobility to those children and teens facing temporary or permanent disabilities and loss of function.
We work closely with allied health professionals, including physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language therapists, cognitive education specialists, recreational therapists, child life therapists, nutritionists, social workers, case managers, orthotists and prosthetists, as well as equipment specialists, to maximize functional progress and optimize recovery.
- Spinal cord injury
- Acquired brain and spinal cord conditions, such as:
- Children with other physical disabilities or deconditioning
We also provide interventional spasticity management, including Botox injections and intrathecal baclofen pump refills and management.
For our patients and families, please remember to:
- Bring all braces
- Bring insurance card and photo ID
- Bring all medications or an up-to-date list of all medications
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to complete a few forms
- Notify us at least 24 hours in advance, if you must cancel your appointment
Please remember to bring all braces to your appointment.
Our care team
Medical Director, Pediatric Rehabilitation