Thank you for your interest in the Palmetto Health PGY2 Pediatric Pharmacy Residency program. The application deadline is January 1, 2019. Interested candidates must have a PharmD from an accredited college of pharmacy, must have completed or currently be completing an ASHP-accredited PGY1 residency program and be eligible for or have current licensure in South Carolina.
Other requirements include:
- Completed application (via PhORCAS)
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
An onsite interview is required. All applicants for the residency in pediatrics must participate in ASHP's residency match program.
The Palmetto Health Residency Manual can be viewed or downloaded here.
- Stipend $48,500
- Paid Time Off: 21 days (includes vacation, sick days and holidays)
- Insurance: medical, dental and vision (offered)
- For specifics on benefits, see our Total Rewards website
- Membership dues: ASHP/SCSHP, PPAG
Professional meetings (educational leave and/or travel allowance)
- Midyear Clinical Meeting
- Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group (PPAG) annual meeting
- South Carolina Society of Health System Pharmacy Fall and Annual Meetings
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary meals in the hospital cafeteria
- A furnished lab coat
For additional information about the program or the application process, please contact:
Andrew Gainey, PharmD, AAHIVP
Palmetto Health Richland
5 Richland Medical Park Dr.
Department of Pharmacy
Columbia, SC 29203