University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy Academician Preparation Program (elective)
- The University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy offers an optional certificate to residents throughout the state of South Carolina who are interested in enhancing skills needed in an academic environment. Residents are assigned a full-time faculty member as their mentor for this program. Many requirements for this certificate are already present in our residency program.
Simulation Center (Prisma Health/University of South Carolina School of Medicine)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course (PALS)
- ePALS (Enhanced Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Mock Code Training